osDate Forum - osDate Dating Script
Configuration & Installation
March 02, 2013, 04:27:26 PM »
We are using version 2.54, but what has been added to 2.6?
Re: OSD V2.6
Reply #1 on:
March 02, 2013, 06:55:28 PM »
osDate V2.6 patch
1. URL Spam protection is included. This is just a possible solution, but not a full fledged and guaranteed solution. init.php and minimum_init.php is modified to use a function to check the input data and make it sage using mysql_real_escape_string function call.
2. Smarty function is modified (libs/Smarty/osDate_smarty.class.php) is modified to rectify the issue with line feeds when above solution is implimented.
3. User deletion process in Functions.php is modified to delete rows in USER_WATCHED_PROFILES table also.
4. showprofile.php is modified to rectify the issue with comment being blank in rating record.
osDate V2.5.6 patch
1. Modified /forum/userLogin.php and /forum/asminLogin.php to identify possible hacker attempts.
2. init.php and minimum_init.php are modified to totally check sql injection conditions.
3. /admin/savemship.php is modified to rectify the issue with Profile Pictures Count update.
4. advsearch.php and /admin/advsearch.php are modified to rectify issue with selection of multiple choices.
5. savesnaps.php and /admin/saveuserpics.php are modified to adjust maximum size of picture loaded.
osDate V2.5.5 patch
1. modified editquestions.php to correctly display the starting section based on display order.
2. index.php is modified to rectify the issue with RememberMe functionality.
3. English language file is modified to separate the birthday message in TEXT and HTML format.
4. init.php is modified to rectify the issue with some pages not being displayed after changing the template.
5. promo code issue is now rectified.
6. Rectified the issue with modifympass.php where spam_code length is defined as 0.
7. user_comments.tpl is modified to rectify the issue with comment removal problem.
8. advsearch.php is modified to rectify a small syntax error and the highlighting of sections
9. admin/profile.php is modified to rectify the issue with active flag in user table for cancelled users by admin.
10. templates/default/admin/sidedropdownpanelmenu.tpl is modified to rectify some issues happening with Forum identification process.
11. myFriends plugin is modified to consider only those users who is active.
12. smf 1.1 forum integration is modified to rectify the issue with change password routine.
13. The flashchat integration CMS file is modified. Copy the new /chat/inc/cmses/osdateCMS_v25.zip as /chat/inc/cmses/osdateCMS.php after backing up current file.
14. im_prog.php is modified to rectify the problem with non-deletion of Instant Messages.
15. showprofile.php is modified to display only those profiles which are active.
osDate V2.5.4 patch
1. init.php and minimum_init.php are modified to rectify the issue happening in some stats counts.
2. searchmatch.php is modified to rectify the issue with non selection of some records when a user is logged in and that user has set up Ban List.
3. uploadsnaps.php is modified to rectify a warning message appearing.
4. All language files are made to be utf-8 encoded.
5. cascade*.php is modified for the issue of wrong saving of some location fields.
osDate 2.19a | PHP 5.3.8 | MySQL 5.0.91
Re: OSD V2.6
Reply #2 on:
March 03, 2013, 06:45:24 PM »
Is it possible to update only the required files by FTP?
Re: OSD V2.6
Reply #3 on:
March 04, 2013, 11:10:03 AM »
yes but be carefull to upload in the correct folder. And if you do it with the patches. first patches 2.54 then 2.55 then 2.56 etc etc till 2.60
working on template for 2.6 and OsdatePDO
My sites under construction:
Will be testing for Osdater.